Tropical Açaí Berry Bowls
- 1 (3 ½ ounces [98 g]) packet açaí berry, unsweetened and frozen
- ½ banana, frozen
- ½ cup (75 g) frozen blueberries
- 4 ounces (120 ml) full-fat coconut milk
- 8 ounces (227 g) plain whole fat yogurt
- 2 tbsp (8 g) toasted coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp (20 g) macadamia nuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp (20 g) cacao nibs
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
Remove açaí packet from freezer and set out for 5 minutes to slightly thaw.
Blend frozen açaí, banana, blueberries and coconut milk until smooth.
Scoop yogurt into bowls, top with açaí blend, toppings and mango slices.
Excerpted from The Ultimate Paleo Cookbook: 900 Grain- and Gluten-Free Recipes to Meet Your Every Need by Arsy Vartanian, Caroline Potter, Rachel McClelland, Katja Heino, Rachel Ball, Vivica Menegaz, Nazanin Kovacs, Hannah Healy, Jenny Castaneda, Kelly Winters. Page Street Publishing, 2015.