Every Berry Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries (raspberries, blackberries, etc.)
- 1⁄3 cup vanilla coconut yogurt or yogurt of your choice
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon acai berry powder
- 2 tablespoons dried white mulberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup of toppings (such as granola, fresh chopped fruit, dried berries, nuts and seeds, cacao nibs, mint or basil, etc.)
Makes 1 Bowl/1 Serving
Blend the frozen berries, yogurt, almond milk, acai berry powder, dried mulberries, and vanilla extract until smooth. Pour the mixture into a serving bowl, and decorate with desired toppings. Serve immediately.
Superfood Boost: Blend 1/4 teaspoon of camu berry powder into the smoothie base for extra vitamin C, or use 1 teaspoon maqui berry powder in place of the acai berry powder. You can also incorporate some greens by blending in a handful of spinach leaves or 1/2 teaspoon wheatgrass powder, without ever tasting (or seeing) the difference.
Excerpted from Superfood Snacks by Julie Morris. Published by Sterling, 2015.